Slack bot to make
your hiring process easy
The Program is subject to a fee. The terms of remuneration and the list of prices for individual services are determined in the Price List.
That means us; a company under the business name SoftwareMill spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its seat in Warsaw at ul. Na Uboczu 8/87, postal code: 02-791, Poland, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000537126.
This is what our Program allows you to do; by recruiting employees using our Program, you automate certain activities, such as obtaining information from Candidates and communicating with them.
It is your Slack app Account. Since our Program is connected with the Slack app, the Customer (that is you) may use the Program as long as he has a Slack app Account. You can log into the Program using the Slack app Account. Users to whom you have granted access to the Slack app will be logging into the Program using their accounts in the application.
Meaning you. You must be a Customer in the understanding of Slack app's terms and conditions to be our Customer as well.
They are the people with whom you communicate using the Program. They are the people whose job application documents, including their personal data, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and other data are recorded in the Program or in Slack app through the Program.
You use the Program to store job application documents, including Candidates' e-mail addresses or telephone numbers. It is also used to communicate with Candidates. It is a computer program available online at hrobot.io through modern Internet browsers. It operates in the Software as a Service model (so you do not need to install it on your computer).
Terms and Conditions
You are reading them now. They constitute a document containing terms and conditions of use of the Website and the Program.
The website available at hrobot.io. You become our Customer (i.e. you conclude a Contract with us) and use the Program for the first time through the Website. Having registered on the Website, you set for the first time selected options in the Program. Any further use of the Program occurs through the Slack app. Later, you can change Program settings through the Website.
The application available at slack.com. You must be a Slack app user and have a Slack app Account to use the Program.
By registering on the Website, you conclude a non-exclusive licence contract with us by means of distance communication, pursuant to terms stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
A member of your organisation (“Authorised User”) in the understanding of Slack app terms and conditions whom you have authorised to use the app.
Personal Data Protection Act
It is the Polish Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws Dz.U. of 2014, item 1182, as amended).
It is the Polish Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (uniform text: Journal of Laws Dz.U. of 2006 No. 90, item 631, as amended).
Law on Services
It is the Polish Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means of 18 July 2002 (uniform text: Journal of Laws Dz.U. of 2013 item 1422).
If there is no other reservation made in these Terms and Conditions, the aforementioned terms shall have the same meaning whenever capitalised.
2. SoftwareMill provides services in the scope of recruitment process automation through the Website and the Slack app. The services are provided by enabling your access to Program's tools and functionalities. You conclude a Contract with SoftwareMill upon registration on the Website. Based on it we grant the Customer a non-exclusive licence for using the Program at a particular time and on a single Customer Account on the basis of a single, individual login. You can create access to the Program for more Users on your Account (if they are members of your organisation or your team on Slack), but remember that you are the sole person responsible for the use of your Account, in particular for actions in violation of the Contract or these Terms and Conditions. The Contract authorises you to use the Program solely for your own use.
3. The Contract entitles you to a licence for the Program within areas of use indicated in Article 74 and Article 75 of the Copyright Law, but you cannot:
4. The licence you were granted and the rights to use the Program which are connected with it shall expire upon the termination or expiry of the Contract.
5. In order to use the Program you need to register an Account in the Slack app (or use one you already have)—you need to be a Customer of that app.
7. You also need to have an e-mail account to use the Program, because without it you will not be able to register a Slack app Account or communicate with Candidates through the Program.
8. If you already have an e-mail account and your device is compliant with aforementioned requirements, the next stage is adding the Program to Slack. You will be able to use Program's functionalities after connecting the Program to your Slack account. Additionally, you will need to enter and confirm your password. We recommend that your password be compatible with high safety requirements as stipulated in Polish guidelines, i.e. it should be at least 8 characters long, including upper- and lower-case letters and digits, as well as special characters. The Program will verify the password you entered and tell you whether your proposal meets aforementioned requirements.
9. Remember that the Program operates over the Internet. Do not forget to check the box confirming that you agree to SoftwareMill sending you all information and documents connected with the Website and the Program by electronic means. You can also check that you agree to SoftwareMill processing your personal data for marketing purposes, i.e. in particular to us sending our own marketing communications to you.
10. The registration is complete the moment you add the Program to Slack. At that moment, the account in the Program will be created and integrated with your Slack app Account. You will then be able to set your preferences in the Program, i.e. define the selected recruitment cycle (workflow).
11. Remember that in the Program you can process solely personal data, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of people who consented to it. You must be the administrator of such personal data.
12. The Program runs under the assumption that other applications sending personal data outside of the European Union area will be used. The applications are members of the Privacy Shield programme, and hence they ensure a level of protection of personal data compliant with EU regulations. If you are collecting personal data from Candidates from the European Union, it would be advisable to inform them that their data is being entrusted to entities participating in the Privacy Shield programme.
13. Remember that you bear the exclusive and full responsibility for data entered in the Program. You will release us from any kind of responsibility for data entered in the Program, should there be such a need.
14. The Program was designed in a way which allows you to use it easily and intuitively. In case you face any problems, please read the Recruitment step by step” manual, which you can find here. However, remember that you are the one responsible for preparing the Recruitment and for the content of communications sent to Candidates. We only provide you with tools allowing you to do it.
15. You shall be fully responsible for messages sent from your Account and from accounts of Users connected to you, as well as for the content of such messages, including the way in which data provided by Candidates is used. This is because from the very beginning your Recruitments depend solely on you and you should remember about your responsibility for all people (Users), to whom you have made the Program available through the Slack app.
16. You shall not use other people's accounts or make your Account available to others, except for persons indicated by SoftwareMill.
17. You shall not sell or in any other way give your Account up to others. If you use it to circumvent provisions of these Terms and Conditions, we may block your access to the Program and terminate the Contract.
18. You shall not use the Program and the Website in a scope other than necessary to perform the Contract.
19. You shall protect our intellectual property and trade secrets.
20. You have read, accepted and undertake to abide by generally binding legal regulations and provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
21. You shall keep secret all information obtained in connection with the Contract, in particular its terms, unless they are made publicly available by SoftwareMill.
22. You shall inform us about changes of your e-mail address within a deadline of no more than 7 (seven) days from the date the change took place. The address at which we will contact you shall be the e-mail address indicated in the Slack app. Therefore, you only need to make a relevant change on your Account.
23. You shall cooperate with us with regard to all complaints reported by Candidates regarding your Recruitments or other violations of provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
24. You are using of the Program voluntarily.
25. The data you provided during the registration is true.
26. You hereby confirm that you have entered personal data and other information in the Program in compliance with generally binding provisions of law and it does not violate other persons' or entities' rights.
27. Keep all information you enter in the Program confidential
28. Inform you about each case of actual or presumed violation of your trade secret or generally binding legal regulations, which could occur during the performance of the Contract.
29. You and we both must care for information entrusted to us. By concluding the Contract, you undertake to care with us for the safety of all information we pass to each other.
30. By concluding the Contract with us and entering data in the Program, you entrust us with the processing of personal data in the scope related to the Recruitment process. After adding Program to your Slack account on the Website, a document containing an order to process personal data which includes the indicated scope and purpose of such processing will be generated. Remember that you are the personal data administrator and you are obliged to conclude a written contract with SoftwareMill to determine the scope and purpose of entrusting us with the processing of personal data. Therefore, you should immediately print two (2) copies of the generated document, sign it and send the originals to our address or send us a scan of the signed document. Having signed it, we will send one copy back to you.
31. Until you send us a signed order entrusting us with the processing of personal data, we may:
32. The remuneration for the use of the Program includes our processing of personal data.
33. We may temporarily suspend your access to the Program in case you:
34. In cases mentioned in p. 33 (i)–(ii) we will ask you for an explanation and try to amicably resolve the issue.
35. You can terminate the Contract at any time by sending us a written statement on the termination (either by post or by e-mail). The termination shall be effective from the end of the calendar month after the month in which you submitted the statement on the termination.
36. We may terminate the Contract at any time due to important reasons by sending you a written statement on the termination (either by post or by e-mail). The termination shall be effective from the end of the calendar month after the month in which we submitted the statement on the termination.
37. We may also terminate this Contract with immediate effect in case:
38. Remember that as a result of the termination, you should arrange to download the personal data entered through the Account in the Program. It will be possible within 30 (thirty) days from the expiry of the Contract. After the aforementioned deadline expires, we shall remove the data you entered in the Program without informing you about it.
39. At any time we may:
40. We shall notify you about changes to these Terms and Conditions at least thirty (30) days in advance by sending you an e-mail to the address you indicated during the registration.
41. All changes shall become effective on the date indicated in the message informing about the change. You will be able to terminate the Contract before that deadline.
42. The Program is only a tool you use. Therefore, you accept that:
43. You can report complaints regarding the operation of the Program by e-mail to the following e-mail address email@example.com or by a letter sent to SoftwareMill's seat. We shall respond to every complaint within 30 days from its reception.
44. We process personal data as well. The data we process is of utmost importance—it is your personal data.
45. During the registration, we may ask you to provide us with:
46. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of performance of the Contract and, if you submit such a consent, for marketing purposes, i.e. for direct marketing, in particular to send you our commercial information or our business partners' commercial information.
47. The Personal Data Administrator is SoftwareMill sp. z o.o. sp.k. with its seat in Warsaw at ul. Na Uboczu 8/87, postal code: 02-791, and the processing of the data occurs after you consent to it. You grant your consent by checking the relevant box in the form during the registration.
48. Remember, that you can always contact us to obtain information regarding the use of your personal data. You can also view your personal data and update it or amend it, or demand that we stop processing it at any time.
49. You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time, however you need to remember, that the revoked consent will result in your inability to use Program's functionalities.
50. You can demand all or some of your personal data to be removed, however the demand will result in your inability to use Program's functionalities. We may refuse to remove your personal data in case you violated these Terms and Conditions or generally binding legal regulations and we need to save your personal data for the purpose of determining the circumstances of aforementioned violations and the party responsible.
51. We care for personal data entrusted to us and we fulfil all obligations imposed on us by the Personal Data Protection Act. We shall also secure your data at the level required by generally binding legal regulations.
52. If remaining provisions do not stipulate otherwise, you can send your statements:
53. Our statements addressed to you shall be sent to the following address indicated during the registration:
54. In case of matters not regulated herein, generally binding Polish legal regulations shall apply.
55. The Polish court with jurisdiction over SoftwareMill's seat shall be the court designated for settling our disputes.
56. The aforementioned version of these Terms and Conditions enters into force on 26.01.2017.